silver hoardings

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Our accounting program has been broken all of September but at last the IT guy got round to sending it off to be fixed and has reinstalled it. It's taken me a while to post all the stuff and balance the checks and I am sure a few errors will creep out of the books during this month, but for now I'm all caught up and waiting for the little boss to close the month.

I spent a pleaseant time in my fav. chat room talking to folks from Florida and various parts of England and we got to talking about the Red Arrows. I remember seeing them a few times in England. I am almost sure I saw them during an airshow in Coventry for RR. Also during a trip through Lincolnshire, we drove by their base and saw them there.
But mostly I've seen them like everyone else, on the telly!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home