silver hoardings

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


My daughter's shoes! Posted by Hello I was tidying the family room today and tried to put my one pair of work shoes in the shoe caddy we have by the door. I looked for an empty compartment and found a pair or two in every slot and no room for mine, so I thought I'd rearrange the shoes to make a space for mine. I soon realised that every pair in the caddy belonged to my daughter, so I thought I would take a pic to share! 19 pairs in the caddy and I dread to think of how many more in her room or in the cupboard under the stairs!! I did manage to make a space for mine when I put her shoes back.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Claire said…

    Pah, is that all? And she calls herself a girl! I feel a post of all my shoes coming on ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home