silver hoardings

Thursday, April 12, 2007

12 of 12

One of my friends on the LM board does a challenge to take 12 photos on the 12th day of the month. The idea/challenge comes from Chad at http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/This month I remembered about it first thing today. I usually remember when it's too late to take any photos. Thursday I do my weekly shop and thought it would be fun to document this exciting event.
I always make a list throughout the week, so I have an idea of what I need to buy and I also do a rough menu for the week but it is not fixed and I do shop for bargains when possible.




Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    oh it isn't MY challenge....it comes from Chad Darnell!! you can find a link to HIS blog on MY blog. he includes a list of everyone's links so you can see what everyone did today too. kinda cool!!

    kudos on your weekly shopping! I really need to get organized....atleast organized enough to have them deliver! lol!!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Bec said…

    Wow, that is one clean fridge! Mine is stuffed--a friend was surprised that the door manages to stay on the hinges!
    Great job on your 1st 12 of 12!

    Susan's friend Becca

     

Post a Comment

<< Home