silver hoardings

Monday, March 28, 2005

Black Mountain


Black Mountain Posted by Hello I was talking in Si's chat room about the nearest unfound caches to my home
(that are not Mystery Caches) There are two on top of this 'mountain' that I can see from my kitchen. We got quite close when we went to another cache near by, see next photo, but thought we would save the summet for another day. We were going to do them this w/e but somehow time got away from us and we did not get there. I will though one day!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Pookledo said…

    Go for it! :o)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Pookledo said…

    Go for it! :o)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger MB said…

    Oh how fun I didn't know you did geocasching too :)

    Beautiful picture - I miss my home!!! OK this is my home - but I spent a lot of good years at the foot of that mountain :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home