silver hoardings

Monday, May 30, 2005

quiet times

Nothing much to report. Had a very quiet weekend as I hate going out when it's a holiday! We did do a little geocaching and I picked up another TB. Can't seem to find a cache suitable for the one I already have but I can't resist a TB when I find one. This one had been in the cache for 2 months so it needed a change!

Spent most of my w/e sitting at my desk scrapbooking. Managed to do 3 one page lo's and 3 2 pg lo's for the cybercrop at LM so I'm very pleased about that.

S was recording some more of our old LP's to make them into MP3. We were listening to a range of music from Dr Hook and the medicine men to themes from the Bond movies and Paint your Wagon!! Dione Warwick, Cher and Andy Williams were also recorded. Great hearing all the oldies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home