silver hoardings

Saturday, January 12, 2008

12 of 12 2008















Sorry I can't figure out how to turn the photos the right way!!

First thing this morning dd gave her dad a present of a bottle of whiskey and a brandy from Peru.

Today is my dh birthday. We went shopping for his present. He decided on a Birding scope and a tripod. Which we got at Scope City. We then went to Walmart and Costco. We also called in at the Lightning Brewery for a taster and a couple of beers to bring home.
At Costco we bought a glass bowl of tulip bulbs and ds suggested we took a photo of it every week to record how it grows.


I took some photos of the layouts I have made for the LM WSF and have posted two of those.
Out in the garden I could hear a very noisy hummingbird so I took a shot of him. The lavender is flowering very early and I added that too. My camera is indicating that it needs new battereies but I managed to take all these photos before putting in the new AAs.




Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I am so glad you did this!!! and I think weekly photos of the tulip bulbs is a great idea!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home