silver hoardings

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12of12

Twelve favourite things in no particular order
Playing Scrabble on my Palm.

At last we have framed 3 photos that my dd took for her photography class. The frames were a bargain find, brand new at the thrift shop. Please excuse the ugly cables, they link variousl computers, modems and the like!!


Dd made this in a pottery class in HS a few years ago and it's one of my favoutites!!

This watercolour was painted by my father in law and was given to us after his death.

My friend Elizabeth and I spent a couple of hours on Sunday making these potpourri sachets for the GS Leader award ceremony next month. Girl Scouting is a favourite activity.

I picked this Travel Bug up at a Geocaching event on Saturday. It was a World Wide Flash Mob on Coronado Island. Dh and I had fun meeting lots of cachers and finding 4 geocahes close by.
Ribbons are a favourite embelishment used on my scrapbook layouts.
This was the best Christmas gift ever from my MIL, a beautifully framed photo of Ted in the cockpit of the Concorde.
Coco.
My most recent scrapbook layout with photos of my dd & ds 17 years ago!
My beverage of choice is always a nice cup of tea in one of my favourite mugs.
My scrapbooking tote. All I need for a great evening's cropping, just add photos and paper.



Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Dogeared said…

    Looks like you're very organised with your scrapbooking! I'm very impressed by the tote bag all kitted out ;-)

    I'm not sure who ted is in relation to you, but wow - flying Concorde is a big thing, I can understand why you love the photo and frame so much.

    Nice 12, it's been lovely to see what is special to you.

    Helen (Dogeared, 12er)

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger cheapblueguitar said…

    Very nice 12. Thanks for sharing your day.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Zippy said…

    Great 12! I'm jealous you're so organized - all my art stuff is crammed onto a bunch of shelves in no particular order.

    Coco is gorgeous!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Martini Dan said…

    Cool photos. Like the candle holder!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Pete Cullen said…

    My cousin does a lot of scrapbooking too, but she is in no way as organised as you are! Nice pics there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home