silver hoardings

Sunday, October 10, 2004

TV wastes my time

I was full of good intentions today until I sat down to watch Midsummer Murders on TV and that did for me. I got nothing more done in my scrapbooks. I did manage to get a bit of ironing done but forgot that I had a load in the washer which needed drying. So when I put the ironing board away I realised I still had all my stuff to iron. See, it was the TV made me forget to take the washing out of the washer and put it into the dryer. That's my excuse and I sticking with it.

Also my dd had a rare evening home with us and we spent some time twisting her hair in muslim strips to make it curly the old fasioned way. I just hope she does not end up with a knotted mess in the morning

I have not taken the clothes out of the dryer now, so that will make the ironing harder on Monday. I hope there is something on the telly to watch while I iron.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home