silver hoardings

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve

Spent most of the day searching for the all important sticker but with no luck.
J is doing a great job keeping in touch, we have had a call every day, sometimes twice, letting us know where she is and what they've been doing.
We usually wish each other Happy New Year at 4:00pm pacific time as that is midnight in England and we toasted the year with a nice cup of tea. Although I think S had a G&T later!!
J called at 10:00 to wish us HNY as she knew I wouldn't wait up till midnight. I tried but at 11:30 and throughly bored with the so called entertainment on the TV, I decided to call it a night and snug down!. At midnight A came in to wish us HNY and the neighbours let off a few fireworks and bangers and I fell asleep shortly after

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home