silver hoardings

Saturday, December 25, 2004

pudding and crackers

We had a quiet Christmas. J had to work so we opened some of our presents before she went and saved some for when she got back. I think everyone was happy with their stuff.
S was v. dissappointed, as when he opened the box of his pc game, he found that his computer game had been stolen as the first cd was missing! We hope that he can get it replaced by EB.
I love my years supply of scrapbooking, a monthly kit and a Josh Groban DVD, but I was not so keen on the (un)sexy naked farmers calender that I recieved from my SIL, yuck.
J loved all her clothes, but then she chose them!! But she also liked the foot spa and smellies from B & B to use in it, although she will have to get rid of her veruka first.
I think A was the happiest, he loved all his gifts and sat down at his pc to play his game for the rest of the day. We had a full English breakfast, a very tasty lunch with homemade pate and a
great roast lamb with all the trimmings Christmas Dinner with pudding and crackers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home