silver hoardings

Monday, December 20, 2004

chocolate orange

One of the presents we've bought A is the dvd boxed set of Van Helsing with a couple of oldie B&W monster movies, Frankenstein and The Mummy, I think they are called. I thought that was more interesting than just buying the movie by it'self. When I got home from work A told me that he had rented Van Helsing using the On Demand feature on the TV. He has done this before, but I only found out when I got the bill and told him to tell me before hand next time, so he must have been influenced by his Russian friend (who is a nice boy on the surface but is a troublemaker really!) I don't mind that he ordered the movie without asking again but it's a shame it was one that he's getting for Christmas. So S and I decided that we would watch it too, so I had a very nice evening watching a movie and eating a chocolate orange with my sweetie!
Didn't feel like a Monday at all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home