silver hoardings

Saturday, December 11, 2004

The online scrapbooking store that I go too has a bricks and morter store near me and I have got to know the owner when I go to crops that she has organised. This weekend she is closing the store and moving to Illinois, I am quite sad at this for although I shall still be buying stuff from her it won't be the same. I would like to have been able to help her pack as several other LMers are doing but S had arranged a weekend outing for us and so I can not even join in saying goodbye in person.
I've been buying a lot of scrapbooking supplies lately so this evening I managed to do a layout using some of the Scenic Route paper I won at the crop and the cardstock that I bought to match, I'm very slow and at this rate it will be 3 years before I get our holiday pics on a page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home