silver hoardings

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

in the bin

We get a great deal of junk mail and flyers everyday and mostly I just toss them straight into the recycling. Today I noticed a flyer that amused me. I guess to save money or perhaps they really are owned by the same person one of the flyers had two adverts on the same side as opposed to others that had a whole page to themselves. The two advertisers were for pizza on one side and dry cleaners on the other, you could hardly tell that it was different businesses as the colour schemes were the same. Anyway, for a fleeting moment I imagined going to get a pizza and spilling tomato on my clothes and then going next door to get the clothes cleaned and using both coupons, well it was funny at the time. the flyer then joined the rest in the bin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home