silver hoardings

Friday, November 19, 2004

homesick?

I mentioned in a chat room that I go to that tonight's TV included The Saint, The Avengers and The Prisoner, (an unholy trinity?) but I was wrong, tonights offering from BBC America was The Persuders!! I must have awful taste as this was another of my favourites that seems in hindsight just too bad to be true! I still got to see my old favourite Roger Moore, with dreadful long hair which he kept brushing back out of his eyes and Tony Curtis trying to look young and hip (?) in a long sheepskin coat, v. tight trousers and knee high boots, what were they thinking?
The main highlight was looking in the background at all the 'old' cars, several minis, a moggy thou, a nice 'Morse' type jag and a ford capri to name but a few.
The scenery was interesting too, I couldn't place it exactly but it didn't look to far from south London, lovely old farm house with interesting outbuildings and a barn that had a dovecote at the end. I must be very homesick to watch an old prog like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home