silver hoardings

Monday, November 15, 2004

intimidated

Very quiet day in the office, not much going on work wise. Little boss not in today as she is sorting out her kids new schools. So I was sitting quietly surfing the net when I heard a rustling noise behind me, just as I peered down behind the filing cabinate a little mouse ran along the edge, made me exclaim out loud, just as B came into the office and he laughed at me!! Anyway he went and got a trap, so I was sitting on the edge of my seat the rest of the afternoon waiting for the SNAP! Which did not happen I'm glad to say, really.

The phone repair is going to cost closer to $2000 but they are now all working fine.

Listening to Wogan doing a charity auction on the radio, I wonder if the people offering thousands of pounds for a day out with a famous person or behind the scenes at a theatre really enjoy their prize? I'm sure I would be far too intimidated to enjoy myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home