silver hoardings

Friday, November 12, 2004

new belt

I have just discovered that my tumble dryer is not tumblerling any more. After the third look in the drum and find wet laundry still festering in there I decided to take a closer look. My first reaction to finding damp stuff still in the drum is to check the lint bin but I had emptied that the last time I found the clothes were not dry so I reasoned there must be another problem. I switched it on again to listen if there was any grinding noise but instead it just burbled at me and when I opened the door the clothes had not moved and I realised the drum was not rotating. I called S and he soon had the bottom panel off the machine and was holding the broken belt aloft! So that's our weekend organized, we shall start the search for a new belt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home