silver hoardings

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

leftovers

I have leftovers for lunch today. Yummy!. I made a simply splendid lamb casserole for dinner last night with carrots, swede, onions and potatos. Although we ate all the lamb there was a lot of the vegetables left so I have a good portion for my lunch so which I added a handful of cheese. I often have leftovers as my kids seem to think that every meal has to be made from scratch and leftovers consigned to the bin and won't eat them. I have done my best to persude them that leftovers are good and sometimes I manage to change something so they don't suspect that they are eating leftovers, but not often!! I changed beef burritos into meatballs last week and almost got away with it but my son suspected a switcheroo and questioned me closely on the ingredients!! He ate them anyway, yea success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home