silver hoardings

Saturday, October 30, 2004

English

I really should try and make a note of ideas that I have for this blog! I'm sure I had a good one and now can't think what it was.
On Fridays another blog I visit has a Dressing Up Game. As it is an English site most of the participants are English although there is a chap in Florida who pops in from time to time and me, English but in California. Therefore the time there is 8:00pm and for me it is my lunchtime and I am at work too. Opps. This week I got to choose the subject and as it's Halloween I suggested Jack Skellington. This suggestion seemed to go down well and for the next 30 minutes there was feverish activity (I guess as I can't see all of the people) until their photos are downloaded on the DUG page. There were some great entries as usual and it is very hard to vote as they are all so creative with the limited time and resouces at hand. Being at work I don't dress up. But I am always laughing at the photos which can be a bit awkward if someone calls the office or drops in to hand me some paperwork!! It brightens my day to be able to join in such a remote but infinitly English activity.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Flapjack44 said…

    Hi there, I hope you don't mind a complete stranger turning up on your blog - but do you have a link to this dress-up blog? It sounds like an absolute blast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home