silver hoardings

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Red moon

Not much to say today so, I shall just mention, along with no doubt a million other bloggers that I saw the eclipse this evening.

Wednesdays I take A to karate and we had clear views of the red moon on our way. I thought I was going to be disappointed as it had been cloudy all day here but although there was some huge clouds in the sky, in the east the sky was clearer.

On the way back from picking A up from his class the moon was much higher and completely red and harder to see.

We also saw a tremendous flash of lightening which rent the sky asunder (!!) but didn't hear any thunder and disappointedly nothing more was seen or heard. I love a good storm with plenty of lightening and thunder as long as I am safely watching from a warm and cosy indoor place!!


1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Claire said…

    You kept this quiet, but I've found you now ;) Great start, looking forward to more bloggage soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home