silver hoardings

Thursday, October 21, 2004

School run

This morning while I was in my son's room getting him awake for the day I heard a very noisy truck coming up the road. It was a fire engine with all the light blazing and flashing but no sirens, luckily it didn't stop outside but I don't know where it went I hope it was a false alurm and no-one was hurt.
Every day I take my son to school the scenery if different. We live quite high up and as we turn towards the west at the top of BM rd the sea can be seen about 10 miles away across some canyons and a golfcourse and many houses newly built in the far distance. We only catch a glimpse of the sea (between the land and the sky as Mr Fawlty would say) if the sun is glinting on it or it is very clear. Today there was a very dramatic sky, huge clouds rumbling across the grey sky and down in the canyons a very white misty clouds with just the top of a few trees appearing above them, very atmospheric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home