silver hoardings

Monday, October 11, 2004

Procrastination

I was sorry to hear the news about Chris Reeve today. He was a man of Steel in real life as in the movies too. We have lost a strong spokesman for stem cell research.

I also heard today of the devastation caused by flooding to Palm Canyon in Anza Borrego Desert last month. Some folks on a mb I go to posted some before and after pics and it was very dramatic and showed an area that I am very familiar with. In fact I have a photo of my ds playing in the oasis under the waterfall that is no more. We are going camping near there this month, I am not sure I want to go see the devestation for myself, it will be very upsetting.

Well I've procrastinated enough today, what I really should be doing is my household accounts instead of blogging, but I've already put off doing the accounts for 4 months so another day wont hurt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home