silver hoardings

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Good Life

I had another day off sick today. I hadn't intended too but when I woke up with an awful headache (violins start playing)that after I saw dh off to work I went back to bed and woke up again about 8:30 so I called work to let them know I was running late and little boss returned my call and said as I still sounded so bad why not take the rest of the day off. So I did. It rained on and off all day so I thought I would pick up A from school to save him from getting soaked as he would not take a jacket this morning. I then realised that I wasn't sure which way he walked home now. He usually takes a shortcut across some posted private land. The school security keep putting up a fence which students and or migrants break through. Anyway I thought I'd wait for him by the fence and it he didn't turn up afte 30 mins I'd go home. After all the rain the path was very muddy and other boys were slipping and sliding down the embankment by the fence. When he appeared I realised he would also track the mud into my car, so feeling very Margoish, I spread newspaper down for him to put his feet on. Made me laugh to think I was becoming like Margo in the Good Life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home