silver hoardings

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I need a new iron, grumble, grumble.

Apparantly, when the iron is left to switch it's self off to often it causes the thingy to whatsit etc etc and long lecture from dh later it transpires that my iron is dead and because TPTB don't like just anyone taking the high voltage iron apart there are special screws in it to prevent him from fixing it for me! blast! That means I have to buy a new one when I can least afford too and who wants to pay nearly $100 for something that makes you work over a hot steaming ironing board?? I am thinking I might get a Singer Magic Steam Press instead, that's nearly $200 but I think it's a lot less work and my dd might even like to use it, for a couple minutes, it's a lot of money for something I hate and we have had a big expense this month(don't ask) and it is also ds birthday, Oh what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home