silver hoardings

Monday, October 18, 2004

A's birthday

Today is my son's 17th birthday. He had his 'party' at Dave and Buster's last Friday with 4 of his pals. I think they had a great time, it's like a Chucki Cheese for adults with plenty of games and simulators for them to play on. He got money from his gp's so went shopping for computer and xbox games with his dad on Sunday. Dad also got him a new joystick so he is ready when a new Halo comes out and he gets a space ship or some such to fly!! (on the virtual world he lives in 24/7) Today he has to go to school on his birthday although he has asked twice to be let off. I woke him at the usual time and initially forgot(bad mother) that today was the actual day. When I remembered I went back in to give him another poke and wished him Happy birthday and gave him my presi., the first 3 starwars movies boxed set etc. etc. He went to school quite happily and we promised to watch the first cd tonight which we did. Only as he had only just seen it at school (in civics?)he fell asleep. Dad and I enjoyed it and we are all set to watch the second one tuesday night..
He's a great kid and no trouble. I love my baby. Where have the days and years gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home