silver hoardings

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Radio Times

Very sad to hear about John Peel. I used to listen to him when he was on Radio London.
Then recently I discovered Home Truths and started listening to the radio in England on the internet as a way to keep in touch! He will be missed.

Every morning when I get to work I listen to Terry Wogan and have sadly decided I must be a TOG. I am not going to send for a t-shirt or car bumper sticker though!!

In the evening I listen to something on BBC7 while doing my scrapbooking. I find a good radio play or a quiz game very entertaining. I also love some of the oldies like the Navy Lark or Just a Minute and the Clitheroe Kid, they bring back memories of listening to the radio in the office of my parents pub on a Sunday lunchtime, waiting for closing so we could have our Sunday Dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home