silver hoardings

Monday, November 01, 2004

cheesy cracker

Yuck! I have to keep washing my hands today. We have rats in the office! My coworker set a trap in the other room and caught one. He used a cookie. Now there is another skulking around but this time he set the trap with a cheeto and somehow it managed to eat the chip without the trap going off!! The rat is drinking the water out of my lucky bamboo pot plant. I know this because the little pebbles in the pot were dislodged and on the desk around the pot. I have cleaned my keyboard, mouse pad and mouse a dozen times but still everything feels unclean.
Oh double yuck! I just looked at my tea mug and it's got old tea in it going mouldy! I will have to take it home and sterilize it. I don't think I want to drink out of my water cup either, a rat could have put his face in it or worse. Next to my envelopes was a suspicous looking stain which I've now cleaned. Let's hope that the trap works this time. I think B said he was going to load it with a cheesy cracker. Off to wash my hands again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home