silver hoardings

Saturday, November 06, 2004

pizza

Friday night we stayed up to 2:30 scrapping and revealing our secret sisters. I had no idea who my ss was and it turned out that I was sitting next to her!! Sarah26 had made me an altered paint can and in it were lots of Bazzill Blue embellishments and after she also gave me a 12x12 mono pack of blue Bazzil paper. My ss had guessed who I was as my English expression to 'tidy up' my desk prior to the crop had given me away. I did not know that 'tidy up' was such a give away but everyone agreed that Amerikans would not say that!!
My roomie is Hawaiian Punch and she is very sweet!! She gave me a Survival Kit and coincedently I had made her one too!!
Had a great day scrapping, I even won a Bingo prize of a huge pack of Scenic Route paper which will be perfect for my holiday pics. In the late afternoon went with Sarah and Arlyn to the LM shop and while we were there the hotel had a power cut and everyone was in a bit of a panic but they had just decided to go out for dinner when the power came back on. So JB said she would bring in Pizza for everyone. I was a bit disappointed as I was looking forward to going out for dinner but never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home