silver hoardings

Friday, November 05, 2004

room full of friends

Now the first day of the LM super scrapin' weekend is here, suddenly I feel a bit anxious. I have only chatted to most of the people going through the wonders of the internet!! Am I going to meet a roomful of ax murders(that's what S asked when I told him of my plans to meet a Girl scout friend off the internetseveral years ago!) Can't get myself going, I slowly pack the van with all my stuff and then J suggests we go to the English shop to get our Christmas supplies, as it's on the way, I agree. As soon as we set off I realise I've forgotten the phone and as I'd promised S that I would keep in touch I try to flash J to get her attention but she's so fast that I can't. Well, I continue on to the shop, perhaps I could go back for the phone after, timewise it shouldn't be a problem. Sadly there are no Christmas crackers in yet, the shipment is not due until later in the month, so we console ourselves with choccy bics, hula hoops and tea and the thought that another trip will be needed.
Now I'm really on my way to the crop but as I turned the corner and the view of the sea and coastline appeared I thought to myself 'What a view and Damn I've forgotten the camera!!'
So I decided to go back and get both the camera and the phone!
Anyways I get to the hotel and find the meeting room and it's like walking into a room full of friends!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home