silver hoardings

Thursday, November 11, 2004

two more

Ok so this is really disgusting or gross as they say over here!! The telephone person came to look at our system today and found that the rats had been using our phone room, which is actually not much more than a cupboard, as a bathroom!! The poop and pee had rotted and rusted the circuit boards and conections and the whole thing is pretty foul!! She managed to re connect a couple of the phones, so I can at least answer the phone from my desk but I still can't page the people on the shop floor. Luckily we're not busy and the main callee's phone is one of the few that is still working!! B has caught two more rats but not in the office, one on the shop floor and one in the men's restroom! The trap in the phone room was empty too as I was relieved to see when I showed the phone engineer where the boards are kept! The replacement equipment is going to cost over $1000!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home