silver hoardings

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

U.N.C.L.E

I had a huge pile of ironing to do this evening and as it had not been tumble dried it was really crispy and crinkley I can tell you. So I was looking for something to watch on the telly while I worked. I don't need to say that we have cable TV, which means 800+ stations to watch and nothing on worth seeing! but tonight I had a real treat I turned on Time Team but it was one I've seen at least twice before so I was skimming through the channels and bingo a title that immediatly caught my eye. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. I've no idea what channel it was on and that means I'll probably never find it again. It was black and white but I nearly swooned on seeing Illya Kuryakin and Napoleon Solo once again! I missed about 20 minutes of the show as I had to take A to karate but I really enjoyed seeing the show again. Girl from U.N.C.L.E and I Spy were also on but they were never as popular as The Man from U.N.C.L.E to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home