silver hoardings

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

no housework done

In readyness for the holiday tomorrow, S thought he might have today off too so I arranged to have the day off too although I have no more holiday pay so it will be unpaid! At the last minute he changed his mind as it seemed a waste of a paid day as everyone would skive off early or after lunch. But I was in the mindset of a day off and did not want to cancel. I was full of good intentions of all the housework that I would get done but first I thought I would go to Walmart. While out I might as well get my hair cut, it really needed it as I cut my fringe myself when it starts to get in my eyes but I can't do the back so it gets all uneven as the hairdresser noted!
Then I had a bit of a wander around, getting my Christmas cards and doing a bit of shopping. When I got home A had a friend round and they were using the downstairs telly for the gamecube so as I did not want to spoil their fun, I couldn't do my vacuum cleaning or my ironing!! So I went upstairs and switched on my pc and that was that no housework done again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home