silver hoardings

Thursday, December 02, 2004

good behaviour

I had a phone call from A's school deputy principle at lunchtime today.

A had tried to sneak off campus with his friends and had been noticed by one of the security guards or whatever pc name they have. She said he had 'ran away' from this official, but when I asked him he said that he had just turned around and walked back into the halls! I'm inclined to believe him!

Anyway the punishment for trying to leave at lunchtime without a permit is to help clear up the canteen area after lunch. The deputy seemed to think it was all highly amusing and told me that I just need to come to the office to sign a waiver if I'm OK for him to go out for lunch. She even suggested that a trip to Subway would be a nice reward for good behaviour!

I know he has sneaked off before with his friends and not been caught and I don't mind signing the permit so I will get this done for next term or whatever they call it over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home