silver hoardings

Thursday, December 16, 2004

tempting....

I have a scrapbooking kit sent every month from an online store that I go to alot. I love to chat on the forums and join in the swaps and cybercrops too. I have given up swaps as I found that they took a lot of my time and I was not using the ones I recieved as much as I thought I would. They are hard to match unless the swappers agree to use a certain make such as Bazzill and even themes are not perhaps an idea I could use. But it was fun and can be used as an inspiration or a direct copy but in coordinating paper that I am using. Anyway back to the kit... As a member and monthly kit reciever, Jackie provides a forum just for us to discuss the kit and share ideas for it. She normally spreads out the mailing of the kit as it is sent to all the corners of amerika and it is fun if everyone gets it at about the same time so as not to spoil the surprise for others. This month as she is moving all the kits went out at the same time and I got mine the next day!! I'm good at keeping secrets and I want a surprise too so I put it under the Christmas tree to open on the day. But it's so tempting......

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Claire said…

    Having recently caught the bug, I know what you mean. I wouldn't be able to leave it, but Christmas is only one week away...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home