silver hoardings

Saturday, December 18, 2004

unarchived

At last I've been able to reset my Christmas cache. We missed our chance last year as I was in England for the early part of December and the year before, I lost my FIL, and we wer'nt in the mood for frivolities. So I was keen to try again as soon as it was unarchived. S and I went round and sorted the waypoints adding a new one for this year. I've made it really easy as I don't want cachers going on private property (except ours). I was very excited when I hit the button to make the cache live and could hardly sit down all evening as I kept popping over to look outside in the hope of catching a cacher in the act!! Which I eventually did!! Yea!! He was just finishing logging in and we had a nice chat and I took his photo with the cache camera. I don't know if I'm going to have many cachers find it as only being unarchived and not 'new' it might not get much attention. None of the people who found it in 2001 are still caching so I put a couple of TB's in the tin to draw some attention and the FTFinder put in some more!! We shall see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home