silver hoardings

Friday, January 21, 2005

Aviator

Went to see the Aviator this evening. It was very well done. When I first heard of this I thought that Leo was a bit young to play the part but he was amazingly well cast! The actress that played Kate Hepburn was very good too, had Kate's voice and mannerisms down to a Tee. The special effects were well done too except the sea movement didn't look realistic but I guess that's a bit picky, comparing a movie with peecee games with water movement that are available.
I think that if you did not know some of the history behind the story it might be a bit confusing and the movie is quite long but if you like old fashioned movie glamour and airplanes, I would throughly recommend seeing this movie.
There was a preview of a new Orlando Bloom movie coming soon, Kingdom of Heaven, another epic!! Hope OB is not such a wimp in this one!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home