silver hoardings

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

5 caches

We need to get some exercise and get ready for our holiday on the canals so I thought a walk with a cache to find would be just the ticket. I don't keep up with all the caches put down everyday so it was a pleaseant surprise to find a series of 5 on a circular walk less tha 4 miles away. Gas being nearly $2.50 a gal atm!!. The first 4 were all very original but S was always the first to find!! The fifth was a well camoflaged ammo can but I found it!!Yay!!
We really loved this series and thought it was great to get 5 caches in one evening, we don't get 5 in a weekend normally!! Loads of stuff in the ammo. I signed the log book and took the TB Bobber Bug. We left a mini butterfly windchime. After finding the cache we continued on towards the tunnel but on realising this would not take us back to the car we spotted a 'trail' migrant or coyote not sure which and decided to see where it went. Much to my relief although somewhat narrow in places it did eventually take us back to the parking lot!! I love a circular trail!! Oh did I mention. I found this one!! Yay!!GCN27A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home