silver hoardings

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Twix

Oh dear I have succumbed to a second Twix from the vending machine here at work. It's all that Simong's fault talking about them in his blog!! and the fact that recently a new owner has started filling the vending maching with a more tempting selection than the moldy old buns and crumbling crackers that the previous owner had. Also i forgot to have any breakfast this morning as I spent a hectic 20 minutes trying to find my car keys. We searched high and we searched low. Even A was getting worried that he would be late for school and he suggested that we wake the Kraken, otherwise known as his sister, from her den and borrow her car. As I tentively knocked at the door and asked to borrow her keys I could hear some mumbling from the depths and stood back as she opened the door with MY keys in her hand!! she had been late in and on locking the back door with my keys she had foolishly taken them with her to her room!! Well at least we found them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home