silver hoardings

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bathroom Renovation

Today in the light we surveyed the damage and have decided that it was not that bad and that the water must only have been running for about 45 to 60 minutes.
The bathroom carpet is really beyond repair and I've always thought that having carpet in there was yucky. The water also ran down into my laundry room and flooded over into the downstairs hall but we've had a highpower fan on it all day and it seems to be drying nicely. So S and J went to home depot to price up having tiles instead. They chose some really nice ones and now S is having a quick lesson in Bathroom Renovation! If I like the results I might encourage more tile laying in the family room which I've always wanted tiled and that would mean the kitchen would have to be retiled too as we wouldn't be able to match what's already there. Gosh that could get expensive!! But it's an ill wind............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home