silver hoardings

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

everywhere

I got home after work and grocery shopping today to find that S had got a nice roaring fire going, the tea made and an old John Wayne movie on the box. I quickly made our dinner and we sat in front of the TV to eat it, a thing we rarely do. A asked if he could take his dinner upstairs, normally not allowed but we consented, in the circumstances we could not refuse!!
So we sat and watched Santa Fe (black& white) followed by She tied a yellow ribbon (colour).
It was a nice relaxing evening, the scenary in the movies was breathtaking, made me want to visit that area. I bet there are a few caches out there, in fact in the movie at one point I saw a cairn by the trail and thought it looked like a cache could have been under it!!
I see good hiding places everywhere.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Pookledo said…

    Hehe. That measn you're addicted to geocaching jsu like the rest of us :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home