silver hoardings

Monday, January 03, 2005

no chocolate?

I was chatting in my fav chat room, only chat room really, today and I think I have promised to give up chocolate until my hols in August! What was I thinking?!A couple of the others were sharing their NY resolutions and hopes for this year and suddenly we were saying how much weight we could, should or would lose and what we can give up. After the excesses of the holiday I feel I should at least try to exercide more and eat more wisely. I'm going to start by having smaller portions and having a slimfast bar for lunch, no soda or crisps and (boo hoo) no chocolate.
Shame really as we went to the English shop this w/e and bought some crunchies and flakes as a special treat and I did'nt get to eat mine.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home