silver hoardings

Monday, January 31, 2005

not let this happen again!!

Apparently we made a bit of a boo boo at work on Friday. I think little boss is trying to spread the blame but I don't do anything with out getting her say so first!! I paid a considerable amount to one of our vendors using the big boss's credit card, a thing we do every week, but for some reason lb had not shown bb the check to get his approval. When he took a few friends out to dinner that evening he tried to pay the check using his card, opps, the card was declined, opps. How embarrassing!!
I'm sure he had more than enough cash to cover the bill but that's not the point!!
Anyway he tried to get satisfaction and an apology from the cr card service center but was not pleased with their attitude and cancelled the card.
Lb told me we must not let this happen again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home