silver hoardings

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

boots

My car had to have some boots fitted today. S found that one boot had almost been torn off, so I got a lecture about potholes and their dangers. We booked it into the local bootmenders and after they had looked at the torn boot they recommended that the other boot should be replaced too, what a surprise!!. I had to drive our old Tempo to work today while my car was being fixed.
After getting my car back from the bootmenders I had to take it to get a smog test which took nearly an hour, so while I was waiting I went to Walmart for some retail therepy. So it was a very expensive day. $333.38 for new boots for the car $54 for the smog test and $25 for some bits and pieces from Walmart!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Claire said…

    and I thought Jane was English ;)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger silver horde said…

    I am English these boots cover the drive shaft where it joins the wheels ( Ithink) I didn't listen to the whole lecture!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home