silver hoardings

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to work

After yesterday's torrential rain today dawned bright and clear so of course that means I'm back in the office!!
Sunday I went geocaching and found 2 of the 3 caches. The DNF was an older multi and although we found the first wp which was a card taped to the underneath of a rock in a mass of rocks, the second wp was well off the trail in another mass of rocks with many possible hiding places. I logged it as a note and received a nice e mail from the owner with a more detailed clue but as we felt we had searched every possible place it may well be missing altogether. The owner said she would walk the trail and check it was still there when the weather improved.
Monday S had to go to work so I had a very lazy day, watching the Rose parade while snugged up cosily in bed. Later I went out for lunch with J. We went to the Olive Garden. Then I did some scrapbooking, working on the challenges set by the cybercrop at my favourite online store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home