silver hoardings

Saturday, January 08, 2005

shaking

I have booked my flight to England with Virgin Atlantic. I have'nt flown with them before but as I am going alone I do not wasnt any hassle changing planes or doing some obscure cross country flight in order to save a few quids. When I found the website the first thing that grabbed my attention was the fact there was a special offer on for travel to Old Blighty, so I looked no further and clicked on the link. I don't know why but I get all shakey when I am about to spend vast amounts of money over the intramanet and this time was no exception. I got S to double check the dates and times as even though they give you a whole ten minutes to change your mind if you click the wrong date or destination I did not want to make any mistakes.
So old Blighty here I come!! I still have'nt stopped shaking!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Pookledo said…

    Ooh! How exciting. When are you coming and where are you going?

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger silver horde said…

    I shall arrive on February 24 and I am going to Bognor Regis
    TFA
    Jane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home