silver hoardings

Sunday, January 09, 2005

lovely day

I had a lovely day today, starting with having my breakfast served to me in bed!! What a treat!
Full English Breakfast of bacon, sausage, tomato, two eggs and toast. Only problem was the cat would not leave me alone!! First I gave him a little piece of sausage, but although he sniffed it, that was not what he wanted, so then I gave him a bit of bacon, yes that was it, he was happy after two more pieces and settled down to let me finish my breccy in peace!
I stayed in bed until 12, watching a movie and then some travel progs on the TV.

It's raining, I have a pile of washing to do and a pile of ironing. I have to go grocery shopping as we are running out of milk and I have our accounts to finish. But I still had a lovely day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home